COVID19: MUST KNOW INFOR
Coronavirus (COVID) 2019 is a very contagious virus which mainly affects your respiratory system. People with mild symptoms can recover without any special treatment.
How the Virus is Transmitted:
- Transmitted from droplets of infected person when they cough, sneeze or exhale.
- In close proximity of the infected person
- Touching the contaminated surface
- Dry Cough
- Aches and pain
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny nose
- Sore Throat
On average it takes 5–6 days from when someone is infected with the virus for symptoms to show, however it can take up to 14 days.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
• Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
• Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
• Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
• Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
• Stay home if you feel unwell.
• If you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
- You should rest if you are not feeling well.
- Drink plenty of fluid and have nutritious diet.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched areas.
- Covid Tracking Data
- COVID-19 Dashboard by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE)
- California live updates
- We are shifting towards Tele-medicine, Working from home, social distancing.
- Unemployment is rising
- Small businesses are closing
Here is the link for COVID19 Testing.