What is ChatGPT?
Simply a language model trained by OpenAI. It is an artificial intelligence model designed to assist with answering questions on a wide range of topics. GPT stands for Generative Pre-trained Transformer Language Model. The tool generates natural language text responses based on users’ text prompts. The model was trained on a large dataset of human conversations.
ChatGPT uses a transformer architecture and the model is trained using unsupervised learning, which means it is able to learn about language patterns and structure from the data itself, without being explicitly told what to do. This allows it to generate human-friendly responses that are appropriate for a given context.
Several use cases for this model, enhance the overall customer experience and streamline business operations. It can be fine-tuned for specific domains such as customer service, technical support, or general conversations. ChatGPT provides much better and in-depth information in-comparison to Google search results and also you can get more refined information from the search results.
One of the major drawbacks is that the model is trained on data until 2021 and it is not connected to the internet or any live data streams. Therefore, it cannot answer questions about current events after 2021.
To Get Started…
- Browse to the website chat.openai.com.
- OpenAI will prompt to sign up or sign in if you already got an account.
- ChatGPT is free now, but in future it might not be free. Check your usage page from your profile.
- Once completed with registration or login, OpenAI will take you to the main ChatGPT page.
- Write your questions on the textbox and you will get prompts.
- Have fun playing with it.
- Warning: Do not type your personal data or valuable information.
Format: Write a [length] [writing result] on [topic] in the style of [style]
- Write a poem to cheer my mood in this rainy and stormy weather
- Rephrase this text: [type your text]
- Provide me with an outline of the book [name of the book]
- Replace my simple vocabulary with advanced English [type you text]
- Act as a professional spelling and grammar corrector and improver
- Write a customer email
- Write a resume/cover letter